Sunday, March 23, 2008

An Easter Egg Hunt for Mr Putty Pants

Hey kiddies, it's Easter morning, one of my favourite chocolate holidays. I wonder if the Easter Bunny brought me some goodies? I'd better have a look. 

He has a habit of hiding his stash so I'll have to hunt around. I wonder what's under here....ooooooh, look what I see.

So I dashed down quick as a bunny to gather some eggs.

Ahhh, come here my precious ones, let me gather you up so I can gobble you down. 
 

Look at my haul! I'm not sharing. Get your own...ha! ha! Happy Easter everyone.

5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Hoppy Easter, Mr. Putty Pants!

I love the slippers! Very festive!

Mr Putty Pants said...

I have super bunny powers when I wear them.

Hope you had lots of chocolate treats too Teena.

Teena in Toronto said...

Alas, the Easter Bunny ran out of treats by the time he got to my place because he left them all at your place!

Are you gonna share??!!

Sharin Barber said...

Why are you not gardening yet, Pudster?
Your Gal!

Teena in Toronto said...

Putty Baby! Where are you?!