Thursday, January 01, 2009

Putty's Christmas


Well finally, I managed to get Girly to help me with my blog. Humans are so frustrating and hard to control at times. So anyway, here I am on Christmas morning checking out the prezzies. Please note my festive Christmas apparel.


Hey where's mine? Those darned humans are going to make me search for my goodies. Maybe it's in here? Hmm, apparently not!


Urg, I've have to scale this one and check it out.


Oops, it's like dumpster diving, what fun.


NOT in here, unless you like boring books and stuff.


Oh, I think this one is for me, I can see some woolly things. Oh, how
I love wool.


Oh yah, I got a new hat and socks! I put on one of my other sweaters which matches perfectly. What a stunning fellow I am.
Merry Christmas everybody.

7 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

You look very festive!

I love your hat ... you're stylin'!

Mary Jane said...

We all love to dumpster dive. Love the hat. Did Girly knit that? Happy New Year!

Mr Putty Pants said...

Happy New Year everybody. As much as I complain about Girly, she does know what kind of hats I like.

Anonymous said...

Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com