Sunday, June 17, 2007

Girly Is Annoying Me

I was relaxing one morning with my morning cup of joe admiring the flowers and bees and other small stinging insects that I adore when Girly crept up on me and started snapping pictures. How annoying! I'm the one that's supposed to do the annoying!

I tried to ignore her by looking at some more flowers but to now avail, she was onto me.

I had to scurry around between the plant pots to avoid the click of the camera. Good thing I had on my new sport shoes.

I tried hiding next to a big pot...shhhh, here she comes...


...but to no avail, she spotted me and dragged me out to make me pose for her garden shot. Urg, life is so unfair!

Here's Girly's horrible garden.

Stupid flowers, look at them all colourful and bright.

Of course by this time I've managed to slip away since Girly is now preoccupied with taking pictures of flowers. Phew!

This isn't even her peony, Girly crept into her neighboor's yard to snap this. Has she no scrupples, sheesh! I must make up a report.

No comments: