Monday, June 04, 2007

Putty's Idle Time

Sometimes I start off my morning, say around 11am after Girly's gone, having a look through the local auto trader to see what I can buy. I've swiped Girly's credit card of course but she always catches me before I can purchase some big old behemoth Land Cruiser or something. Darn her and her wiley ways.

Then I like to catch up on any printing or faxing I may have to do. It's amazing how much paper and ink one can go through on these machines. Girly's always cursing 'cause the printer's usually out of ink when she needs it. Ha! Ha!

Then I might entertain myself by making funny faces or looking beseechingly out the window at passers by.

In the afternoon I enjoy reclining outdoors to get some fresh air whilst I catch up on the local news. This weeks paper is talking about some strange little woolly creature spotted leaving a scene of chaos behind. Hummm, they seem to be looking for him for questioning.

When I'm out on the patio sometimes my little raccoon friends come over the fence to play. It drives Girly crazy because they plow through her precious garden and break down her plants.

After lots of romping around, I need to relax somemore. It's been a hard day and we've upset a lot of neighbours. Girly will have to deal with them later. Sheesh, people are so attached to their gardens!


In the evening I like to sit back and watch some of my favourite videos. Gummy Bear is dear to my heart. I'd like to meet him sometime so we can swap stories and go shoe shopping.

I finish off my day all cozy and comfy, tucked into bed with a good book. I like to sleep in the middle so there's not enough room for Girly, she has to sleep downstairs on the couch. What a shame.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girly's garden looks fantastic. Behave yourself Putty and don't pull anything out. Perhaps a little soft shoe performance will keep your raccoon friends preoccupied and out of the flowers. Good to see your busy though.

Anonymous said...

The couch :O..how rude.

What great fun..and very clever!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them @ Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.