Friday, August 03, 2007

Mr Putty Pants Walk of Fame

The city was redoing the sidewalk in front of Girly's house and had just poured some new concrete. They did a lovely job troweling and smoothing the surface creating a perfect canvas for me to doodle on. I was just putting the last stroke on my name when the contractors came back to check on their work. They spotted me instantly and I ran off into the house leaving Girly to placate the irrate workers. (She was working in the front garden and didn't see me doing this, ha, ha!) Too bad for them because the concrete had finished setting and my name was immortalized.

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

What a daredevil you are!

Mr Putty Pants said...

That's the kind of guy I am Teena.

Jodi_Lee said...

Awwww...Mr. Putty Pants - you ARE adorable and deplorable! LOL