Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mr Putty Pants Stays Goes Extreme

I'm away with my humans again staying at a little B&B called Rose Cottage in Picton. Being the curious little fellow that I am, I rummaged around and checked into everything I could reach. My human handler, New Big Friend, seen here, informed me we would be doing some extreme sports today. What's that? Funny humans!

Not knowing what to wear, I put on my stout boots and dashing cap then settled myself in for breakfast. Come on, chop chop with the grub, there's a hungry fellow here.

I needed to kill some time waiting for the humans to finish eating, so I entertained myself with a small human who was staying here. I tried to get her to move over and share her cool rocker but she was not compliant.

So I put on my best funny face to distract her...

...but I only ended up making her cry. I quickly departed in order to escape the glares of the still eating humans.

Finally we get out of the house and into the countryside. My human handlers have decided to go rock climbing and insist I come with them. I don't think so, look at that, it's straight up.

I protested and refused to budge. There's nothing that can make me move from here.

Those cunning humans, they planted a bag of chocolates up the cliff knowing I can't resist them. So up I clamber...urg...I better not get my mittens dirty!

Extreme Putty on the cliff face, watch out below rocks will be falling. Ha, ha, look at them scurry out of the way.

Ah ha, I've reached the bag of chocolates, this is where I stop...and of course, gobble down some delicious goodies. Yum!

After an exhilarating day on death defying climbing, dropping rocks on my humans and feeling rather well rounded from eating my favourite food, I was ready for dinner. Come on with the food, what's with the service around here.

After dinner New Big Friend and I take a late night stroll down to the river to check out what's going on. Humm, apparently nothing.

So we headed back and fell asleep on the couch watching TV. Oh the life of an extreme adventurer.

3 comments:

Jodi_Lee said...

Awwwww...Mr. Putty Pants, I luv U!!

How cute!!!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Can I come next time?

Mr Putty Pants said...

The more the merrier, I'm always looking for someone to getting into trouble with.