Monday, July 16, 2007

Mr Putty Pants On The Loose

In June, my humans and I went on a road trip to Prince Edward County. I stopped to admire the lilacs blooming at the side of the road. That's me, the handsome fellow on the fence.

Not content with viewing from a distance, I managed to clamber up a tree and get cozy with the blossems. Yum, smells good.

After falling out of the tree, I needed to gather my wits and relax a bit. Since I bruise like a peach, I decided I'd better be more careful in future. Perhaps I'll take a nice little stroll across this field.

Feeling exhausted from an invigorating march across the field, I came to another fence...urg...I'm tired but managed to struggle over, pricking my bottom on a branch..ouch. Not sure where to go, I decided to follow the fenceline for a bit.

Hey what's this, a gate? I wished I'd seen this before I heaved myself over that darn fence. My bottom still hurts.

Look at all these signs...opps, I guess I'm in BIG trouble, ha, ha! But being a considerate and thoughtful little fellow, I decided to open the gate so everyone could come and go more easily. Time to go and find my humans, I can hear them calling for me somewhere down the road.

3 comments:

jafabrit said...

LOL! Love the pics

Teena in Toronto said...

Lilacs are my favourite flower! I'm so jealous that you got so up close and personal with them!

Mr Putty Pants said...

Hey Teena, I was almost swooning with the delight of sniffing their fragrance...probably why I fell out of the tree.