Friday, July 06, 2007

Mr Putty Pants Gets Out The Big Guns.

My handlers took me with them to visit a friend up in "The County". They tried to stash me at the house and go out, but I had other ideas.
I discovered this rather marvelous big gun just waiting for an inquisitive little fellow like me to set it loose from it's moorings and try a test launch.

Hummm, let me see what happens if I pull this lever.

Urg, it seems to be stuck. Maybe if I jiggle it a bit something will happen.

Since my jiggling didn't accomplish much I climbed up to have a look down the sights to see what I can line up.

Mr Putty Pants on the Big Gun It's a good thing I've got my sturdy boots on to clamber around on this thing. One needs to be properly prepared for these things.

Ah ha, I see Girly across the street. Now I've got her in my sights...FIRE...I said FIRE...wait, why isn't anything happening here?

Urg...I guess I'll have to go investigate this contraption.

Let me have a look down here.

Oh, how disappointing, it's not loaded. And here I was all set to have a little fun with Girly in my sights and all. Oh, oh, she's spotted me, here she comes...I got to go.

No comments: