Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kayaking in Algonquin

One of my first overnight car trips with my humans was to Algonquin park were New Big Friend took me kayaking on Oxtonge Lake. Girly was on her own stuggling to keep up with us manly men as we glided along the water. Ha! Ha!

Here I am, a rather sporty shot of me.

I think we left Girly somewhere on the lake. What a shame we can't wait, it's lunch time. She might show up by the time we're finshed.

After a day of hard paddling we stayed in a motel in Huntsville. Girly had found us by then, darn it. The next day we toured the town and lunched on a patio. When it started to rain we decided to head home to Toronto.

New Big Friend let me drive. It's lots of fun playing chicken with oncoming traffic but Girly stopped the fun and I wasn't allowed to drive anymore.

No comments: