Monday, May 07, 2007

Poor Mr Putty Pants


This is me, Mr Putty Pants.

I started out as a little fellow who never got out much. Well not exactly true, as I do tend to get out on my own and cause a bit o' trouble now and then. But I was never invited to go out with Girly, my keeper, and her human friends. I call her that 'cause I can't remember her real name. Oops! I'm rather naughty bad little fellow you know.

Here I am checking out some flowers.

Girly finally got herself a boyfriend I could relate to. He became my "New Big Friend". It changed my whole life. He took me in hand and made sure I came on road trips with them, bought me shoes and clothing and taught me the 'manly' ways of men.

This is New Big Friend.

We are sitting together, two manly men. I'm proudly displaying the gold medals I won in the Chocolate Olympics. NOBODY can beat me at the chocolate eating event. Ha! Ha!

No comments: