Monday, May 21, 2007

Mr Putty Pants New Niece

After much haranging at Girly's work, one of her co-workers got a puppy. I immediately adopted her as my niece so I could oversee her upbringing to make sure she becomes a cheeky little monkey by learning the proper Putty ways.
Here I am with Hoku. She adores me of course.

More Hoku love, although she got a little over exuberant when she bit my eye..ouch! She's on the right path however, as soon as she learns who to bite.

I'm keeping a watchful eye on my niece with her human keeper M.J.

My cute little niece gets lots of attention. My handlers borrowed her for a weekend, cause they needed some "puppy love" or something like that. I'm not jealous or anything, but aren't I enough. Well anyway, here's New Big Friend and Hoku. I'm skulking around somewhere.

My darling niece, almost grown in this picture. Look at that cheeky face and attitude. She's learned well, ask her humans.

No comments: