Friday, May 11, 2007

Mr Putty Pants Goes To Work

Girly decided it was time to take me into her work place. New Big Friend has been showing her up with all the things he's done for me and Girly needed to show him she could make my life interesting too.

She plunked me on a chair and told me to stay. Ha, that lasted for about a second or two. I thought I'd have a go at working. Well, actually I don't really work unless it's of the mildly destructive kind. I prefer to hinder and create havoc and chaos rather than being helpful.

Here I am pretending at being helpful. Nobody saw me rifling through the drawers and eating the delicious lunch I found there.

Thought I'd have a go at crunching some numbers. The accountant chased me away when I messed with some important items. What a shame, I was just getting started.

So now I'm left trying to amuse myself since Girly is busy with some sort of work thingy. Don't forget, Big Putty is always watching.

I found this box, tried it on for size. No one is even noticing my antics. Hmmm, see if I come back here again.

But then I found a reason to come back...

Girly's boss, Sharin. She instantly took to my charms and we became inseparable. I call her my "Sweet Pea" because she's full of dark matter just like me. Hehehe!!!
For those of you that don't know me, I'm rather a rotten fellow, I might look adorable but I'm really quite deplorable. I love to create folly for others. It makes me happy. At long last I have a girlfriend who was as equally dark as me. She understands my sense of humour and lack of scruples. A match made in heaven. She calls me her "Dark Prince". It's true love.

No comments: